• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

RapidGator

someonealone

Reaction score
guys... I've noticed a problem with rapidgator....
I downloaded one file yesterday, everything went great

Tried to download new one after that, but received information kinda... "You can only download one file at once...."
I thought ok, maybe they have problems on server... Waited , 1,2,3 hours... Finally made a decision to check it next day... and still received that information, what wasn't true, because I wasn't downloading any file in that moment....
Can someone help me solving this case ? :(

B

bafm

guys... I've noticed a problem with rapidgator....
I downloaded one file yesterday, everything went great

Tried to download new one after that, but received information kinda... "You can only download one file at once...."
I thought ok, maybe they have problems on server... Waited , 1,2,3 hours... Finally made a decision to check it next day... and still received that information, what wasn't true, because I wasn't downloading any file in that moment....
Can someone help me solving this case ? :(

you can try to clean cookies and cache in your browser.

swallowmeinsf

Reaction score
Another possible fix: turn off your computer, wait 15-30 minutes, then reboot. If you have ordinary broadband service, that will give you a new dynamic IP address. Rapidgator might be looking at that to decide whether to let you download another file.

someonealone

Reaction score
I don't have dynamic IP... I still have the same problem... Since yesterday can't download anything from rapidgator.... And I need it so bad... Help

B

bafm

Which browser are you using? Did you try with a different one?

JDownloader 2beta seems to work fine, did you try it?

someonealone

Reaction score
I use Mozilla, but tried to download on IE and the same problem

clemh01

Reaction score
I get that message on occasion, too. If I wait a few hours it usually resolves. My problem with Rapidgator is that the file downloads usually get interrupted and I can't actually get the files I am seeking. This happens about 85% of the time.

clemh01

Reaction score
BTW, I have the same problem regardless of using IE, Firefox or Chrome.

B

bafm

you might even try to download through a proxy just to see if it works although it will slow down your connection very much

J

JamesK

just downloaded 2 files as a free user with JDownloader 2/BETA - again no problems at all like several weeks in the past; at the moment the download-speed is around 100KiB/s - not too bad.

PGlass22

Reaction score
I can't sign up for a Rapidgator account. When I try, I get this message:

We detected that you registered more than one account from your PC.

I've never registered an account with Rapidgator, and I get this message from the PCs and Macs in my home. What gives?!

:angry:

swallowmeinsf

Reaction score
I can't sign up for a Rapidgator account. When I try, I get this message:

We detected that you registered more than one account from your PC.

I've never registered an account with Rapidgator, and I get this message from the PCs and Macs in my home. What gives?!

:angry:

Uh oh. Might be phishing (somebody else hacked your computer and set up accounts for somebody else). Call your credit card companies quick.

SilentMouth

Reaction score
I'm getting error 400s and 500s everytime I try rapidgator. There's a video I really want from there. I even cleaned my cookies and history for it. Nothing is workng.

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hi Guys

While surfing the web via Youtube yesterday last night i found this interesting website i would like and love:heart: to share with everyone here where you can get Free Premium links to all the file sharing hosts including "RapidGator" all for free.

Here is a direct link to the site, I hope you all like it ;)

http://nullrefer.com/?http://freepremium.us/

it's safe since i have used it without any problems with my computer & I haven't tried Oron yet but i have tried the RapidGator one last night and again today and i was still able to download 2 files from that host both at the same time without any problems and without having a premium account, I don't know how long this website will last for since sites like these get shutdown or blocked by the file sharing hosts.

SilentMouth

Reaction score
Which one of these did you use on rapidgator? They all seem to fail for me... As usual with these sites. >_>

Last edited:

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Which one of these did you use on rapidgator? They all seem to fail for me... As usual with these sites. >_>

Hi SilentMouth:heart:

Thank you for your kind comment my friend & regarding about which one i used for RapidGator is > http://nullrefer.com/?http://juedaijiaren.net/index.php then i had to put a password to access the site which is shown here >
You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here
and after that it will take me to a box where you can enter your rapidgator links or just paste them in the box, you can only download two files per hour on 1 ip address and after that below the box you will see a yellow rapidgator link below and then wait for to change color to green with the download size in pink after that just click on the green link and you have to wait for this countdown which is only 5 secs and then click the yellow skip ad bar on the right top hand corner and then it will start downloading, I hope the information above helps and that you will be able to download the file you want my friend :hug:

Added note: Make sure the RapidGator download link you paste in the box doesn't have .html at the end of it, if it does have one, just remove it from the link, cause if you don't it won't work, for example http://nullrefer.com/?http://rapidga.../tx_Theo_p.rar . To get the full length for the links file, see the image below where it says downloading and next it says the [file name] click on that link and once the page reloads, on top of your browsers address bar you see the full lenght of the link just remove the .html at the end of it and then copy and paste in the box on the site i provided for free premium on RapidGator and it should work, I hope the information above helps, Sorry about this & the download process changed, :big hug:

37788317136973744714.png

Last edited:

bigsal

Super Vip
Reaction score
Dear Prince, p:p

first of all thanks for the valuable information. :thumbs up:

I tried several times but without success. :(

I have a doubt! :?

Is restricted to users with accounts or accessible to users free? :thinking:

:big hug::big hug::big hug:

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Dear Prince, p:p

first of all thanks for the valuable information. :thumbs up:

I tried several times but without success. :(

I have a doubt! :?

Is restricted to users with accounts or accessible to users free? :thinking:

:big hug::big hug::big hug:

Hi dear bigsal:heart:

Aww that's alright you're always welcome anytime, I'm always forever :) & love to share my stuff and anything here on the forum with everyone anytime, & Aww I'm sorry to hear that you tried several times to download a file from the site i posted above regarding about RapidGator, Aww I hope you are going to be alright:worried: :big hug: apparently the site i posted above isn't restricted at all, anyone can access the site i provided above anytime, I hope you don't mind if i ask you this question, Which web browser are you using? cause the one i used for the site above was on the latest version of Firefox and it worked for me without any problems, according to the first link i posted above on my first post > http://nullrefer.com/?http://freepremium.us/ it says on this website in red that you must use either Chrome or Firefox, I hope this information above help & that you will be able to download the file from the site i posted my friend :hug:'s

Added Note: I think i have figured out why people might be having some trouble downloading files from this site i provided above, Sorry about this, strangely the process has changed now, it works without putting the .html at the end of the RG link for example http://nullrefer.com/?http://rapidgator.net/file/1032735/tx_Theo_p.rar to get the full length for the links file, see the image below where it says downloading and next it says the [file name] click on that link and once the page reloads, on top of your browsers address bar you see the full lenght of the link remove the .html at the end of it and then copy and paste in the box on the site i provided for free premium on RapidGator and it should work, I hope the information above helps. :big hug:

37788317136973744714.png

Last edited: