• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

RapidGator

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Thanks for this great info Prince :)

I would i could make a premium for bitbonus for this but it not in there list :'(

http://www.nullrefer.com/?http://bitbonus.com/download/NyzRCKtjOZs0_u6RzSeP8ChXFB-X1zIavlE93FTK_E0/

Hi CyberSpunky:heart:

Aww that's alright you're always welcome anytime, I'm always forever :) & love to share my stuff and anything here on the forum with everyone anytime, & thank you very much for providing me a download link to a video and introducing me to a new file sharing host, & yes it sure is sad that not all the file sharing host sites are available on the site i provided above, I wish there was a way that i can find a free premium link for bitbonus like the RapidGator and many other ones so that you and everyone here can download more than one file on that host site without waiting for minutes or hours before making another download, I'll see if i can find you a free premium link generator for that host site that works the same way as the RapidGator one so that you can download that file you provided for me on your post my friend :hug:

bigsal

Super Vip
Reaction score
Thanks dear and precious friend Prince. p:p

I tried with IE and maybe this did not work.

I'll try later with Chrome. :)

I wish you all the best. :cheers:

With affection. :big hug::heart:

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Thanks dear and precious friend Prince. p:p

I tried with IE and maybe this did not work.

I'll try later with Chrome. :)

I wish you all the best. :cheers:

With affection. :big hug::heart:

Aww that's alright you're always welcome anytime my dear sweet friend bigsal:heart: & thanks for letting me know which web browser you use my friend & it's alright i know that you will try later with Chrome browser & just to let you know that the download steps i posted and wrote yesterday have changed and i have just updated it. Aww thanks for wishing me all the best and with affection, that's so sweet,kind and lovely:heart: of you, Aww you are such a sweetheart:x & a very good friend to me always thank you again my dear:heart: p:pp:p :big hug: & I wish you all the best & I hope you will be able to download the file from the site i posted my friend :hug:'s

Once again thank you for your lovely sweet kind comment my friend & I hope you have a nice Day/Evening where you are now & I'll talk to you again soon, u take care of yourself:) & be safe my friend :heart: CP101:cheers::big hug:

pointguy36

Reaction score
I am using JDownloader and my Rapidgator files will start downloading fine (with Premium) but will regularly stop indicating "Aborted - No permission to write to hard disk". While this is bad enough, it aborts the download and I have to manually "enable" the file and then "resume". While not a major issue, kind of a pain in the butt because it means that I have to "babysit" the download manager the whole time.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue??? Any suggestions????

Thanks!

caliente

Reaction score
I bought a premium membership to Rapidgator last light since it seemed like everything I wanted used RG. Since then I haven't been able to download anything at all. It usually gets near the end, then just quits. This has happened no matter which item I try downloading. I never had a problem before I upgraded, it was just slow and frustrating since there were delays between downloads. I've read this thread but I'm not sure if it applies to my case, I didn't use JDownload, use a Mac and just download straight from the site. Is anybody else having this problem or is it just me? I'm going crazy here. What a waste of $12. I have used RG premium before with no problem.

ggold

Reaction score
It has a strange process, pops up myriad windows (for profit no doubt), can be confusing to understand (several different "Download" buttons on one page), takes forever to DL (with long pauses much of the time), but in the end works for me. I am in the USA.

caliente

Reaction score
It has a strange process, pops up myriad windows (for profit no doubt), can be confusing to understand (several different "Download" buttons on one page), takes forever to DL (with long pauses much of the time), but in the end works for me. I am in the USA.

With the premier membership the pop ups should go away I think. But so do the downloads. :( But I did accidentally get one to work this morning. Maybe it's working? I'm not sure yet.

Spartacus_x

Reaction score
I've been having quite a lot of problems with it lately. Downloads often won't complete and that's if they begin in the first place, since I often get the message that I can't download more than one 1 file at the same time, even though I finished my last download more than 12 hours ago.
That's really annoying, especially considering that most of the stuff I like is now on RG.

caliente

Reaction score
I've been having quite a lot of problems with it lately. Downloads often won't complete and that's if they begin in the first place, since I often get the message that I can't download more than one 1 file at the same time, even though I finished my last download more than 12 hours ago.
That's really annoying, especially considering that most of the stuff I like is now on RG.

That was why I went ahead and got the premier thing but now I find I have better luck downloading without it. How dumb is that?

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
I never thought I'd say this... But, RapidGator actually makes Oron look good...

Spartacus_x

Reaction score
Apparently, I have reached my "daily limit of entering captcha codes". And it happened while I was unsuccessfully trying to download a single video, since the download kept being interrupted.

This sucks so bad.

bigsal

Super Vip
Reaction score
Apparently, I have reached my "daily limit of entering captcha codes". And it happened while I was unsuccessfully trying to download a single video, since the download kept being interrupted.

This sucks so bad.

I've posted other posts with the same topic.

When I see the link that interests me can be downloaded with Rapidgator, step further and give up.

I take this opportunity to thank the uploader who flanking Rapidgator to other hosts.

It is true that the time and difficult for filehost, but Rapidgator all this time has done nothing to improve the site for free users.

At this point I think it is deliberately wanted.

Jamoo

super dip c(?c?)?
Reaction score
All Sundays crying ppl here :rofl: and so eloquently as well ...

have you ever heard of so named "weekend peaks" ?

collect the links and load it weekdays...

bigsal

Super Vip
Reaction score
All Sundays crying ppl here :rofl: and so eloquently as well ...

have you ever heard of so named "weekend peaks" ?

collect the links and load it weekdays...

Cry for so little?
Not worth it.
Download from Rapidgator?
If you can do even less.
Sounds strange that one can have fun on this one.
Maybe my concept of sharing is wrong, probably I did not understand what that means.
Everyone does what he wants, but can not prevent the others from criticism or discontent.
Anyway thanks for the share, because I know the effort that coast.

P.S. Just to be precise. The problem with Rapidgator always exists and not just on weekends.

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
RapidGator is no longer working anymore:( my browser keeps saying Time Out and contacting to rapidgator.net ..... plus i was just about to upload my files on RapidGator right now but i can longer do that with this host, plus I'm just about to lose my patients:angry: with that host site now, I think it's time that i find another alternative file host to upload my files on along side with my Mediafire account. :big hug:'s

Edit Note: Now RapidGator works again :)

Edit Note again: RapidGator is once again not Working :( I think its a regional problem, I hope the admins at that host site fix the problem soon so that me and everyone here can start using that host again to upload files and download files from there :big hug:'s

Last edited:

caliente

Reaction score
Like I said I have the premium membership which seldom works, I keep getting "unknown network error" with most of my download attempts. Last night, however, it worked fine for about the first time.

jimid

Reaction score
Guys I'm not having any problems downloading or uploading from rapidgator. I'm using internet download manager and it is downloading very quick. I wonder if it is a regional thing. I live in eastern part of U.S.