• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Eurovision Song Contest 2013

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Esc 2013

Firts of all, I was shocked that Belarus was sent to the final. Don't forget we live in 2013!? :eek:

Secondly, the biggest question mark was if the Netherlands could get to the Grand Final again, and Anouk made it! I'm afraid there is only one word for this song "BORING". :dreaming: Why Europe ? Cause it's Anouk ? So what ?!:thinking: And I cannot believe that Belgium & Lithuania are in finals having a mediocre songs...:?

At the end, I was suprised that none of the Balkan countries (incl. Austria & Cyprus) made it into the final!? X_X Why have not former Sovietic republics their own show? :thumbs up:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
ESC

ESC? That thing still exists? Well I stopped watching it when i realized people from my national tv have a unique goal: not to win. So they send lousy songs every year.

This is not truth :blushing:

She definietely should have won! :thumbs up:

MrMonkey

Reaction score
Marija Magdalenaaaaa....

I totally agree about Doris. But that was 1999! I was talking about last few years.

Man responsible for choosing this Klapa-song said today that his only intention was to make turistic promotion for my country and nothing else. There are rumors about restoring the old system of choosing our representative next year. I hope for the best!

What about regional blocs? Maybe the ex-Soviet Union should count as one :)

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Esc 2013

What about regional blocs? Maybe the ex-Soviet Union should count as one :)

:agree:

5WTuQ.jpg

Mari0

Super Vip
Reaction score
Now I'm really looking forward for the final to see who will get the points from the FYR countries because I don't think FYROM will make it to the final...

Now, here's the list of countries from the second semi that I would like to see in the final (is not a prediction):

1. Azerbaijan
2. Finland (looking forward for the big kiss at the end, lol)
3. Malta
4. Iceland
5. Greece
6. Israel
7. Norway
8. Albania
9. Georgia
10. Switzerland

I predict that the ones advancing will be:

1. Azerbaijan
2. Finland
3. Malta
4. Iceland
5. Greece
6. Israel
7. Armenia
8. Norway
9. Georgia
10. Romania

sunandmoon

Reaction score
Firts of all, I was shocked that Belarus was sent to the final. Don't forget we live in 2013!? :eek:

Secondly, the biggest question mark was if the Netherlands could get to the Grand Final again, and Anouk made it! I'm afraid there is only one word for this song "BORING". :dreaming: Why Europe ? Cause it's Anouk ? So what ?!:thinking: And I cannot believe that Belgium & Lithuania are in finals having a mediocre songs...:?

At the end, I was suprised that none of the Balkan countries (incl. Austria & Cyprus) made it into the final!? X_X Why have not former Sovietic republics their own show? :thumbs up:

I thought this contest was supposed to be about popular music.
Watched it a few times in the past.
There was not much in terms of music.
There was something in terms of some sexy men (especially supporting dancers). Enjoyable.
This year I think I'd like to have an orgy with the Greek entry. :D

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score

1. Azerbaijan
2. Finland
3. Malta
4. Iceland
5. Greece
6. Israel
7. Armenia
8. Norway
9. Georgia
10. Romania

Same here :)
Romania!? NOOO! Terrible song.... My ears hurt. :duh:
Think San Marino will qualify for sure...It is a polished song...:thinking:

Now&Forever

Reaction score
I enjoyed the show - and glad that it's just one host (for the first time since 1995 !) I don't mind two, but sometimes there have been 3 which is too much for me. Petra Mede is coming across very well - relaxed, humorous and likeable. Well done Sweden :)

I was mostly happy with the songs that made it past semi 1.
Thrilled for The Netherlands, and surprised but happy for Belgium too.
Most disappointed for Slovenia.

For tonight, I want :

Norway
Georgia
Finland
Israel
Romania
Armenia
San Marino
Malta
Iceland
Hungary

but I predict :

Norway
Georgia
Finland
Israel
Armenia
Azerbaijan
Greece
Switzerland
Bulgaria
F.Y.R Macedonia

Now&Forever

Reaction score

1. Azerbaijan
2. Finland
3. Malta
4. Iceland
5. Greece
6. Israel
7. Armenia
8. Norway
9. Georgia
10. Romania

Wow ! 9/10 - you're good !
Will you be predicting this weeks Euromillions lottery numbers too ?! :p

I got 8/10 for what I wanted to qualify, so I'm delighted.

I'm surprised that Israel didn't make it. And on her birthday too ? :(
As much as I love the San Marino entry, she didn't wow me on the night, and the staging was nothing like how I'd been picturing it in my head, every time I play the song.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Esc 2013

1. Azerbaijan
2. Finland
3. Malta
4. Iceland
5. Greece
6. Israel
7. Armenia
8. Norway
9. Georgia
10. Romania

TLr3N.jpg

tomekk541

Reaction score
I don't care that at this contest not always the best win. I think everyone can find there Sth interesting as I do.

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Very bad second semi final!
Only good thing was Farid Mammadov :heart: very hot & handsome!

Mari0

Super Vip
Reaction score
Wow ! 9/10 - you're good !
Will you be predicting this weeks Euromillions lottery numbers too ?! :p

I got 8/10 for what I wanted to qualify, so I'm delighted.

I'm surprised that Israel didn't make it. And on her birthday too ? :(
As much as I love the San Marino entry, she didn't wow me on the night, and the staging was nothing like how I'd been picturing it in my head, every time I play the song.
Yup, Israel got robbed yesterday... and thanks, I didn't saw Hungary qualifying but they did instead of Israel who I thought would get lots of jury votes, but they didn't :(
Farid is a good looking guy but I'd take Marco Mengoni over him any time :blushing: lol

For tomorrow's grand Final I would be happy if any of the following countries win:

1. Italy (because of his song, not his looks :D)
2. Norway
3. Denmark
4. France
5. Ireland

I predict that the countries who might win are:

1. Denmark
2. Azerbaijan
3. Russia
4. Ukraine
5. Greece

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
My favorites are:
Denmark
Ukraine
Norway
Azerbaijan

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Serbia ESC 2013

But I'm also glad that acts like Serbia did not qualify. I was shocked and confused at the same time when I saw their show in the semi-finale. What was that? And what were they singing about? I couldn't get it.

Serbia: Moje 3 (My 3) - Ljubav je svuda (Love is everywhere)

Dear Mario, I translated some parts of the song for you :)

''They say love does not exist,
but they lie, do not be afraid
I will wait for him every night
He will make some coffee
Am I crazy?
Love is everywhere''

La la la la la la la :p

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Eurovision betting odds

agqGE.jpg

My vote goes to Bonnie Tyler...with her singing she's the only one (yeah, and Marco too!:p) who really made an impression on me...I believe in her and she believes in me :)

cban

Reaction score
Farid was so in love with that guy in the box on stage. Sweet.