• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Eurovision Song Contest 2013

dbx_auh

Reaction score
I've never really been interested in eurovision until now. Go Bonnie!

Now&Forever

Reaction score
Having listened to every entry once or twice, I think my favourites are by Sweden, Malta, Slovenia, Ireland, Romania, Ukraine, San Marino and the Netherlands.

The official cd should be released soon - then I'll get to know all the songs much better (and maybe end up with completely different favourites) !

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
Krista Siegfrids (27) will represent Finland in the Eurovision Song Contest 2013 with her song Marry Me, a catchy and fun pop number.

hc3eF.jpg

She's got big plans for the stage performance: backing singers as bridesmaids, hunky men dancing around her, a wedding dress, wind machine!

I think there were better songs for Finland :p

Well I'm still in shame about the year we won with Lordi... This years song is more "appropriate" for the Eurovisions;)

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
ESC 2013 “Alternative Awards” – Best/Worst: Music Videos

Best:

Slovenia-Hannah, Straight Into Love

A stylish piece of creativity from the slovenians here, with the most squeezed out of topless men. Lighting strips and lasers steal the show, with some nice shots and angles. 8/10

Worst:

Netherlands-Anouk, Birds

Pathetic from the Netherlands. Please, if you want to give a video, make an effort. Don’t bother if you don’t, honestly. Not sure this is classed as a music video, but really, why would they do this. An awful quality recording, just watching her singing. Pah. 1/10

Anon URL

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
Could not find much of a difference since both songs were so terrible that I had to stop the vid. Esp. the Slowenian song is just crap. Reminds me of the jirmen one...

Well, when is it btw.? I'm not very much up to date.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hannah: And now I'm going to Sweden...

NJjS.jpg

My dear Hannah Mancini, good luck in Malmö 2013. :)

Tjerk12

Super Vip
Reaction score
Maybe our Dutch singer -Anouk- should take care of a good insurance. At least that is what they tell in this commercial

Mari0

Super Vip
Reaction score
NJjS.jpg

My dear Hannah Mancini, good luck in Malmö 2013. :)

Seems like we have a Hannah Fan here :D

Since the Contest starts next week we should post our qualifiers from both semis :)

BTW I don't get the hype almost every Eurovision Fan has with San Marino's entry this year. For me it's a bad one...

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score

Now&Forever

Reaction score
Cool scoreboards !

For qualifiers, should people post the 10 they predict will get through - or the 10 they hope will get through ?

p.s - I'm surprised at the amount of fan love for the San Marino entry, but I love it too !

Mari0

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well, since there are only a few hours left before the 1st semifinal, here's the list of who should qualify in my opinion (posted in the running order of every country in this semi):

1. Austria
2. Slovenia
3. Denmark
4. Ukraine
5. The Netherlands
6. Montenegro
7. Moldova
8. Ireland
9. Serbia
10. Undecided between Belgium or Belarus...

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well, since there are only a few hours left before the 1st semifinal, here's the list of who should qualify in my opinion (posted in the running order of every country in this semi):

1. Austria
2. Slovenia
3. Denmark
4. Ukraine
5. The Netherlands
6. Montenegro
7. Moldova
8. Ireland
9. Serbia
10. Undecided between Belgium or Belarus...

Mario, thanks for your comment. I really doubt that Slovenia will make it though. :thinking: Hope dies last! ;)

Here is a photo from 1st rehearsal:

EFrSL.jpg

Many countries do preview shows on TV where a panel of expects can vote for the songs. In Norway Slovenia did well in the first show...

XdzRh.jpg

BTW, 'Don't Give a Damn', Hannah's new track with Mike Vale as Stella Mercury is already Top 5 on the Beatport House chart!! Fabulous :)

AVBva.jpg

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
My attempt at predicting ESC 2013

Unfortunately 6 former Soviet Union countries got in a 1st semifinal. It means that they will vote for each other because they are neighbours or former allies. I find it really hard to make predictions this year, but I will give it a try. Semi 1 qualifiers:

01. Denmark
02. Russia
03. Serbia
04. Montenegro
05. Netherlands
06. Belarus
07. Ukraine
08. Moldova
09. Cyprus
10. Slovenia ( I hope...:) )

Now&Forever

Reaction score
I predict :

Denmark
Ukraine
Russia
Belarus
The Netherlands
Ireland
Serbia
Moldova
Austria
Croatia

but I want :

Denmark
Ukraine
Russia
Belarus
The Netherlands
Ireland
Slovenia
Cyprus
Belgium
Lithuania

^^ that wasn't easy, as I really like more than 10 songs :)

I can't believe it's almost time. Enjoy the show !!

MrMonkey

Reaction score
Ooops we did it again!

ESC? That thing still exists? Well I stopped watching it when i realized people from my national tv have a unique goal: not to win. So they send lousy songs every year.

And now they've done it again.

Mari0

Super Vip
Reaction score
Unfortunately 6 former Soviet Union countries got in a 1st semifinal. It means that they will vote for each other because they are neighbours or former allies. I find it really hard to make predictions this year, but I will give it a try. Semi 1 qualifiers:

01. Denmark
02. Russia
03. Serbia
04. Montenegro
05. Netherlands
06. Belarus
07. Ukraine
08. Moldova
09. Cyprus
10. Slovenia ( I hope...:) )

You were absolutely right, none of the Balkans qualified and the Former Soviet Union countries qualified.

For all of you who didn't watch today's semi, the countries which qualified to the final are:

1. Estonia
2. Denmark
3. Russia
4. Ukraine
5. The Netherlands
6. Belgium
7. Belarus
8. Moldova
9. Ireland
10. Lithuania

I was shocked that Lithuania got through. Also I'm very happy because The Netherlands are again in a final after 8 years (I think).