• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Eurovision Song Contest 2013

Tjerk12

Super Vip
Reaction score
It is not my thing this contest. Maybe I am old fashioned. I do not like all the special effects and flash lights. But each time has his own fashion. Nothing wrong with that.
In 1957 The Netherlands did win the contest: Corry Brokken, with the song: net als toen (just like then). In those days most countries used their own language. This beautiful lady had a master degree in law, was a judge and did her music as a hobby.
Wonderful old times.

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score

:rofl: :duh: :rofl: :rofl:

OMG, what is that? The start is bad enough and him sing deep even worse but nothing tops the falsetto. Just doesn't fit and the song is soo poorly written as well. It's like all "It's my life"s smashed together and a fat layer of Modern Talking over it. Andrea Bocelli and Vangelis as supporters - that says all.

I wish Bonnie Tyler all the best. I like her very much. Maybe GB will finally not be on one of the last three places. But the song could be better, it's rather boring (which are most songs).

@Tjerk: The Netherlands had soo many beautiful and sucessful songs like this one: :p

But this is really nice:

Last edited:

Tjerk12

Super Vip
Reaction score
I have to admit that our candidate this year can sing as a winner.
This is not the song for the contest, but gives an idea of her possibilities

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
Will have to listen to that later, I just clicked on "It's my life" again and now my ears are ruined for an hour or so... :D

Tjerk12

Super Vip
Reaction score
Poor you! Wish you a good recovery. Must be hard work to be a moderator. My respect.

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
Lol, no, that was private, just cannot believe there is music like that...

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Melodi Grand Prix

It is not my thing this contest. Maybe I am old fashioned. I do not like all the special effects and flash lights.

UR Right!!!During the last few years the Eurovision Show Circus has become an annual referendum of regional blocs, nothing to do with songs or music. :(

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Bulgaria enters new song for Malmö

Eurovision.tv has just been informed by the Bulgarian broadcaster BNT that due to copyright issues the song Kismet has been disqualified and instead the runner-up in the national selection, Samo Shampioni (Only Champions), written by Elitsa Todorova and Kristian Talev, will be the Bulgarian entry at the 2013 Eurovision Song Contest in Malmö.

G569T.jpg

Elitsa Todorova and Stoyan Yankulov support this decision and state that they will give their best to represent Bulgaria with honour.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
It's Farid Mammadov for Azerbaijan

Last year's host nation, Azerbaijan put a lot of effort into their final this year, culminating with Farid Mammadov (21) being the lucky one to represent their country at the forthcoming Eurovision Song Contest in Malmö with the song Hold Me.

XeDPb.jpg

To win the completion, Farid provided an emotive and sensitive performance of the song Hold Me. This is a strong romantic ballad, which is interpreted powerfully, yet sensitively by Farid. Hold Me is composed by Dimitrios Kontopoulos, who previously produced Eurovision songs for Ani Lorak, Sakis Rouvas and had 27 number one hits in Greek national airplay charts.

Nice song, and nice artist :)

Martinus

Reaction score
I only ever tuned in for Terry Wogan's piss taking commentary. There hasn't been a singer since the Italians dropped out.

GaySam

Reaction score
I have to admit that our candidate this year can sing as a winner.
This is not the song for the contest, but gives an idea of her possibilities

I agree. She's an amazing singer but this just isn't the right song. I think it's such a waste that this is the song she and her producer have chosen, because she has made some incredible songs over the years; many of whom I still listen to regularly. But this song "Birds" just doens't really do it for me.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Aliona Moon to represent Moldova

The last national final of the 2013 Eurovision season has taken place on Saturday (March 16), when the Moldovan representative was chosen in the TRM studios in Chisinau. Fourteen acts were in the running, and in the end a 50/50 combination of televoting and an expert jury decided the winning entry: Aliona Moon will sing A Million in Malmö!

hrvgQ.jpg

Aliona Moon is a rising star in the Moldovan music scene. She has already participated in the 2012 Eurovision Song Contest as a backing musician of Pasha Parfeny. Now the two artists have changed places, and Aliona will be the lead vocalist of this year's Eurovision entry, the touching ballad O Mie.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
39 countries to take part in Eurovision 2013

All countries have finally presented their entries...who's your favourite?

I like Azerbeijan entry...one of the best ballads this year.

BTW, I've updated all posts (incl. YT vid) ;)

Jamoo

super dip c(?c?)?
Reaction score
Song Contest in my ass.... :p

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Eurovision betting odds

All 39 competing countries have now released their songs, and we can now present the first set of complete odds from Europe’s leading betting agencies.

Current odds:

01. Denmark 2.25, 3
02. Norway 5.50, 5.50
03. Netherlands 7, 8
04. Sweden 8, 10
05. Russia 12, 11
06. Ukraine 14, 14
07. Italy 14, 16
08. Germany 14, 14
09. Belarus 14, 18
10. Azerbaijan 16, 14

Anon URL

I’m not surprised to see Denmark @ No.1 ;)

robertm09

Reaction score
Finally The Netherlands are back in a top 10 and deserved

huggy

Reaction score
The United Kingdom is one of the last countries to announce their entry for this year's edition of Europe's Favourite TV Show, and it has led to a frenzy of speculation in recent weeks as to who would be performing the entry in Malmö. Now it can be officially confirmed that it is Bonnie Tyler who will be singing the song Believe In Me composed by Desmond Child.

gQzCc.jpg

It is a good song and hopefully it will do better than last year! :thumbs up:

Doesn't matter who we put into Eurovision, the rest of Europe hates us with a vengeance and will always vote us last!

Mari0

Super Vip
Reaction score
Doesn't matter who we put into Eurovision, the rest of Europe hates us with a vengeance and will always vote us last!

I don't think so. Don't you think that if you sent Adele or let's say One Direction you would get a lot more votes?
The thing is that The UK doesn't give a sh!t about Eurovision since a long time ago.